This opportunity supports an Enterprise IT contract with a team of 70+ engineers responsible for the architecture, engineering, integration, operations, maintenance and sustainment of a world-wide multi-level / multiple classification Enterprise IT environment enabling collaboration between the US and partners and the DoD IC. This Enterprise architecture serves as a gateway for the deployment of new network, enterprise software, and SIGINT applications into a custom global collaboration environment. Cross domain security, user access controls and continuous monitoring are critical to the success of the program.
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Design solutions, integrate, configure, deploy, test and provide ongoing maintenance for numerous types of network devices, interfaces and methodologies.
- Optimize end-to-end system performance and dataflow management.
- Configure and optimize the network to connect various front-end and back-end components.
- Gather needed data to specify system/component performance and interface requirements.
- Conduct data captures to obtain network performance information.
- Implement specific network solutions to support server requirements to include load-balancing, VPN’s, firewall contexts, Traffic Shaping Voice over IP (VoIP), GRE Tunneling, IP Security (IPSec), IP Encryption, Media over IP (MoIP), and network address translation (NAT) where appropriate.
- Minimize network latency and maximize data throughput through design analysis and network performance monitoring tools.
- Provide input to the design of the organization's network and mission architecture.
- Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Appropriate Polygraph
- Certification: An Information Assurance Technical (IAT) level III baseline certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required. Cisco certification is required.
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security Systems Engineering, or a related discipline from an accredited college or university and ten (10) years of relevant professional experience providing Network Engineering support and training commensurate with network engineering curriculums or a
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline and Twelve (12) years of relevant professional experience providing Network Engineering support.
- Fifteen (15) years of relevant experience providing Network Engineering support may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree or Twenty (20) years for a Master’s degree.
- Ability and willingness to travel CONUS and OCONUS.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.