This opportunity supports an Enterprise IT contract with a team of 70+ engineers responsible for the architecture, engineering, integration, operations, maintenance and sustainment of a world-wide multi-level / multiple classification Enterprise IT environment enabling collaboration between the US and partners and the DoD IC. This Enterprise architecture serves as a gateway for the deployment of new network, enterprise software, and SIGINT applications into a custom global collaboration environment. Cross domain security, user access controls and continuous monitoring are critical to the success of the program.
As an IT Engineer you will work with a team of IT professionals implementing custom environments and resolving technical issues in support of a next generation collaboration capability. This capability is a high visibility
requirement with the Customer, integrating the latest IT commercial off the shelf (COTS)
hardware and software.
Additionally, you will be at the forefront:
- Developing and enforcing security protocols for secure, multi-party capabilities for users across various domain classification.
- Work with various users to collect requirements for data centers. These users are across the Intelligence Community (IC) to include mission analysts and data owners, various Government off-the-shelf (GOTS) and COTS developers, and consumers and owners of the mission data.
- Conduct and analyze site surveys and prepare site preparation requirements and installation plans.
- Build, configure and test each system and hardware suite prior to shipment and implementation.
- Create and update documentation to include post installation documentation packages, installations guides, configuration guides, user guides test plans and procedures, technical reports and presentation materials.
- As capabilities are implemented in our Production environment, you will contribute to the extended phases of monitoring, sustainment, and contribute to process improvement.
- As a Linux specialist you will focus on mission capabilities and Linux based COTS applications.
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Appropriate Polygraph
- Must have a Security + certification.
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 years’ experience as an IT Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity along with at least one of the twelve years within the Federal Government is required.
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, reducing the requirement to ten (10) years of IT Engineering experience.
- Four (4) years of additional IT Engineer experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree, making the total experience requirement sixteen (16) years as an IT Engineer without a degree.
- Demonstrated experience with RHEL and CENTOS Operating systems with the ability to configure, monitor and troubleshoot.
- Manage installation, maintenance and support of technical infrastructures, hardware and system software components.
- Ability and willingness to travel CONUS and OCONUS
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.