Enterprise IT contract joining a team of 70+ engineers responsible for the architecture, engineering, integration, operations, maintenance and sustainment of a world-wide multi-level / multiple classification Enterprise IT environment enabling collaboration between the US and Foreign parties. This Enterprise architecture serves as a gateway for the deployment of new network, enterprise software, and SIGINT applications into a custom global collaboration environment. Cross domain security, user access controls and continuous monitoring are critical to the success of the program.
As an IT Engineer you will work with a team of IT professionals implementing custom environments and resolving technical issues in support of a next generation collaboration capability. This capability is a high visibility requirement with the Customer, integrating the latest IT commercial off the shelf (COTS) hardware and software.
Additionally, you will be at the forefront;
- Developing and enforcing security protocols for secure, multi-party capabilities for users across various domain classification.
- Work with various users to collect requirements for data centers. These users are across the Intelligence Community (IC) to include mission analysts and data owners, various Government off-the-shelf (GOTS) and COTS developers, and consumers and owners of the mission data.
- Conduct and analyze site surveys and prepare site preparation requirements and installation plans.
- Build, configure and test each system and hardware suite prior to shipment and implementation.
- Create and update documentation to include post installation documentation packages, installations guides, configuration guides, user guides test plans and procedures, technical reports and presentation materials.
- As capabilities are implemented in our Production environment, you will contribute to the extended phases of monitoring, sustainment, and contribute to process improvement.
- As a Windows specialist you will focus on mission capabilities and Windows based COTS applications and servers
- Active TS/SCI with appropriate Poly Clearance
- Candidate must have Security + CE Certification
- CISSP or equivalent certification
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Twenty (20) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity. Only one (1) year of total experience is required in the Federal Government.
- Individual will be required to install, configure, test and maintain an IT Infrastructure for various disparate classification domains. These infrastructures include legacy and next generation configurations.
- Experience in implementing new data centers standards for new data centers and retrofit existing data center infrastructures.
- Understanding of networking protocols, setup and troubleshooting to include Cisco routing and switching devices, Cisco Firewalls, HPE Server Hardware and switching technology
- Experience in designing and supporting virtualized datacenter based on VMWare ESXi. Nutanix experience is a plus, not required.
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise systems, infrastructure components, and networking technologies.
- Knowledge of ABAC
- Knowledge in performing schema changes to MS AD and LD
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think strategically and translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in evaluating and selecting technology platforms and tools based on business needs and architectural requirements.
- Proficient at scripting such as Python/Bash/YAML/Powershell/C++/VBS
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.