Enterprise IT contract joining a team of 70+ engineers responsible for the architecture, engineering, integration, operations, maintenance and sustainment of a world-wide multi-level / multiple classification Enterprise IT environment enabling collaboration between the US and Foreign parties. This Enterprise architecture serves as a gateway for the deployment of new network, enterprise software, and SIGINT applications into a custom global collaboration environment. Cross domain security, user access controls and continuous monitoring are critical to the success of the program.
As the SharePoint Developer, you'll interact with the team to gather and define requirements, analyze requirements to determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy their needs, and coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design.
Additionally, you'll follow a formal design process that includes adhering to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of the web site end product.
- Deliver comprehensive web site solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Maintain configuration management.
- Based on an understanding of basic concepts, codes less complex websites using HTML, Visual Basic, or other web-based programming languages.
- Responsible for maintaining a functioning user-accessible website. Supports website planning and deployment.
- Writes documentation regarding the website’s technical requirements.
- Applies concepts, develops, tests, maintains and supports high-performance, innovative web-based applications.
- Responsible for troubleshooting software problems and providing solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technologies.
- Works with management and information technologists to determine specifications. Uses a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML) to create web page elements such as user interface features, site animation, special effects, databases, and eBusiness applications.
- Maintains website technical documentation to assist with website maintenance and upgrades. In concert with the software development lead; develops, tests, maintains and supports high performance, innovative web-based applications.
- Works independently on more complex projects.
- Integrates new web products with existing web applications in order to improve the functionality.
- Active TS/SCI w/ Poly clearance
- Must have a Security + certification
- Eight (8) years’ experience as an IT Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, reducing the requirement to six (6) years of IT Engineering experience.
- Four (4) years of additional IT Engineer experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree, making the total experience requirement twelve (12) years as an IT Engineer without a degree.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.