This opportunity supports an Enterprise IT contract with a team of 60+ engineers
responsible for the architecture, engineering, integration, operations, maintenance and sustainment of a world-wide multi-level / multiple classification Enterprise IT environment enabling collaboration between the US and Foreign parties.
The Customer Support Specialist
is primarily responsible for providing first contact resolution for Tier 1 (Service Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) support via the telephone, email and chat. The CSS
will provide a high-level of customer service and support to ensure each customer feels they are getting the attention they need and the IT support for problem resolution. The current opening is an overnight shift (11:00 PM-7:00 AM).
Additional responsibilities include:
- Responsible for recording, categorizing, prioritizing, and responding to basic user and system issues, as well as, resolving more complex user and system issues
- Enter and track tickets for the requesting organization
- Responsible for attending meetings that affect Help Desk Process and procedures
- Effectively communicate ticket follow-ups, system updates, improvements and outages to the customers to ensure they are well informed of current status
- Solve problems using documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, etc
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and global customers
This position requires a current, active TS/SCI security clearance with appropriate polygraph.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- The candidate must have an active Security+ CE certification
- 0-5 years of experience
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Be sensitive to unique dialects as our customers may speak English as a second language
- Availability to work weekends and holidays
- Willing to work day shift from 0700-1500, Sun – Thu/Tues-Sat/Mon-Fri
- Willing to work evening shift from 1500-2300 Sun-Thu/Tues-Sat/Mon-Fri
- Willing to work overnight shift from 2300 – 0700 Sun-Thu/Tues-Sat/Mon-Fri
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.