We're searching for talented individuals who provide intelligence, engineering, and mission management expertise for the Government.
This program will maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of our country’s most important missions both at home and abroad. If you are ready to support a high-performing team that truly makes a difference, then come join us!
The Deputy Program Manager (dPM) shall report directly to the Program Manager and will be responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of a cost-plus award fee prime contract. The dPM will serve as one of the primary points of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs), Government Program Managers (GPMs), Contracting Officer Representatives – Technical (COR-Ts), and the Contractor’s senior leadership. The selected individual will directly own program execution, staffing, and customer interface for about half of the 120+ FTE program’s technical task orders, help drive the overall program’s culture and people/mission-focused strategies, and also contribute to cooperation and collaboration at the Mission-Focused Team (MFT) level which covers 250+ FTEs and five (5) prime contracts. The dPM will also contribute to program efforts in several areas, including cost management and control, schedule estimation and tracking, contractor performance management, risk/opportunities management, requirements analysis, quality assurance activities, and customer reporting at various weekly, monthly, and semi-annual rhythms. The dPM will ensure proper performance of technical tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract and utilize expert communication skills to manage and collaborate with customers, technical staff, and team members.
Capabilities: The Deputy Program Manager (dPM) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Oversight of cost, schedule, and technical execution on the program
- Communicate issues to customers, subcontractors and team members in a timely and transparent manner and create performance improvement plans as needed.
- Track accomplishments and contribute to the Award Fee Self-Assessment (AFSA) and CPEA documentation.
- Prepare presentations and monthly program reviews and brief to customers and corporate leadership.
- Collaborate regularly with all back-office support staff to include Human Resources, Talent Placement and Acquisition, Security, Finance, and Contracts.
- Provide staffing support to include resume reviews, interviews, rate negotiations, candidate selection and onboarding.
- Organize and participate in recognition and morale building activities.
- Review and approve all financial deliverables and reporting to include Estimate to Complete (ETC), Funds and Man-Hour Report (FMHR), Contract Data Report (CDR)
- Review and negotiate contract and subcontract documentation to ensure compliance with required policies.
- Manage ITAR requirements, training, and reporting.
- Estimate and coordinate travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Gather procurement requirements, work through Gov’t approval processes, and coordinate purchases through multiple vendors.
Current & active TS/SCI clearance with required polygraph
- Five years’ experience as a program or project manager in managing programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Shall have demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring and reporting.
- Shall have at least one (1) year of demonstrated experience in the management and control of funds and resources using complex mechanisms.
- Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS), DOD 5000 series and ICD 801 policies.
- Direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as leading a multi-vendor environment is required.
- Must have PMP or receive it within six (6) months of onboarding, FAC-P/PM Mid-Level, or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level 2 certification in Program Management.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.