As a Technical Project Manager, your role is to oversee and lead the successful execution of various technical projects within the organization. You are responsible for planning, organizing, and managing all aspects of the projects, from initiation to completion, while ensuring they are delivered on time, and with high quality. Your main objective is to achieve project goals and objectives, foster communication and collaboration while successfully meeting and delivering the requirements of stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Project Planning: Develop a detailed project plan that outlines the scope, objectives, deliverables, timelines, resources, and budget required for successful project completion.
- Stakeholder Management: Identify and engage with key stakeholders, including government customer, and program team members, to understand the requirements and expectations and keep all teams informed about project progress.
- Resource Allocation: Work with team Functional Leads to allocate personnel to meet project requirements and optimize productivity.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and challenges that may impact project success and develop mitigation plans to address them proactively.
- Communication: Facilitate effective communication among team members and stakeholders, ensuring everyone is aware of their roles, responsibilities, and project status.
- Collaboration: Foster team collaboration to work together in a coordinated and cooperative manner to achieve common goals, solve technical problems and create solutions and delivering results.
- Scope Management: Monitor project scope and ensure any changes are properly documented, approved, and communicated to all relevant parties.
- Quality Assurance: Implement and maintain quality standards throughout the project to deliver a product or service that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Project Documentation: Maintain comprehensive project documentation, including project plans, progress reports, meeting minutes, and other relevant records.
- Performance Tracking: Regularly measure and evaluate project progress against established milestones and KPIs to identify areas for improvement.
- Change Management: Implement change management strategies to facilitate smooth project transitions and minimize resistance to change.
- Post-Project Evaluation: Conduct post-project reviews to gather lessons learned and identify opportunities for process improvements in future projects.
The Technical Project Manager plays a critical role in the successful delivery of technical projects, ensuring that they are completed on time, within scope, and to the satisfaction of stakeholders. Their ability to coordinate teams, manage resources, and handle challenges effectively is vital to the overall success of the organization's projects and initiatives.
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field or project management.
- PMP Certification
- Proven experience in project management, preferably in a technical or IT-related environment.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Ability to influence without direct authority.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in project management tools and software.
- Understanding of technical concepts and ability to work closely with technical teams.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A results-oriented mindset with a focus on delivering successful project outcomes.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 100 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.